Top Master Coaches who coach, educate, inspire, motivate, and empower you to overcome issues & achieve your goals, as well REV (Rejuvenate, Enliven, & Vitalize) yourself and others to be better/thrive in every way. This includes optimizing overall wellness, aesthetics, performance, happiness, & fulfillment.
Types of Coaching:
Reprogram & Transform your Mind & LIfe:
1. We come to your location (home, office, etc) in NYC.
2. You can come to indoor public meeting locations throughout Manhattan (Email us for list)
3. Outdoor coaching (walk & talk, + nature therapy) in NYC parks & places with nice scenery (Call us to discuss locations)
4. Telecoaching: online, anywhere nationwide .
This is an integrative approach that utilizes all types of coaching.
We assess many aspects of your life, including any medical or mental health issues, genetics, pain, past trauma, mood, focus, energy, and lifestyle (nutrition, fitness, sunlight, sleep, how you think, how you handle stress, your career, hobbies, communication & relationship with friends, family, spouse, etc). We review issues you want to overcome and your life goals.
We facilitate you in formulating an efficient & effective plan to achieve your goals. We incorporate many types coaching, positive psychology, eastern philosophies (such as Buddhist & Kabbalistic philosophy in a secular manner), mindfulness/meditation, hypnosis, as well as option to include fitness, yoga, soft & hard martial arts, massage therapy, bodywork, energy work, stretch therapy, light therapy, nutrition, FDA cleared- cranial electrical stimulation, & other latest innovative technology. We collaborate with your physician, therapist, healthcare specialists, or anyone who could support you.
Marshall is one of the most highly qualified integrative health/wellness coaches you can find, including certifications from UPenn, Cornell, & Harvard Medical School! Scroll down to the bottom to see his credentials. In addition, he is caring, motivating, & provides practical effective guidance & coaching.
Are you aiming to:
Learn more about our Customized Career Coaching to help you reach your career & life goals.
Also, we offer Academic & Career Coaching as part of our integrative programs for college success.
Marshall, our Head Coach's coaching isn’t just from theories (from his certification from Wharton, Positive Psychology certification from UPenn, and additional extensive psychology & coaching education). He has extensive practical coaching experience, facilitating clients of all ages and careers. Scroll down to the bottom to see his credentials .
Finding the right person to date can be stressful and time consuming.
We facilitate you through this process, making the complex much easier:
Happy relationships are extremely important for health & longevity!
If you are in a relationship that you want to improve, & overcome issues:
Our Head Coach Marshall has extensive education (including psychology & counseling) and extensive experience in dating & relationship coaching. He is caring, motivating, and provides practical effective coaching.
- Additional college courses post grad: Positive Psychology (UNC-Chapel Hill ), The Science of Well-Being (Yale), The Science of Success (UMich), Coaching Practices (UC Davis), Performance Psychology (Juilliard), Wellness Coaching (Inst for Wellness Education), Inspiring & Motivating Individuals (UMich – Ross), Tibetan Buddhist Meditation (UVA), Buddhism & Modern Psychology (Princeton), Psychology of Popularity (UNC Chapel Hill), Psychological First Aid (Johns Hopkins), Epidemiology (UNC Chapel Hill), Sports & Society (Duke), Intro to Food & Health (Stanford).
- Other info studied from: UMass Medical School Center for Mindfulness, Center for Healthy Minds at the University of Wisconsin–Madison, The Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley, Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School, American College of Nutrition, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics, Mayo Clinic, University of Minnesota Center for Spirituality & Healing, Osher Center for Integrative Medicine (with research published in the US National Library of Medicine, a branch of the National Institutes of Health), Duke Integrative Medicine & Health Coaching, University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine & National Center for Integrative Primary Care, University of Wisconsin Integrative Health, Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIHM), A4M, ACAM, Cochrane, National Academy of Medicine, Harvard School of Public Health, ACPM, ACSM, AHA, US Dept of Health & Human Services (NIH, CDC, ODPHP, SAMHSA), & much more.
Marshall isn't only about academics (skipped 2 grades, won many scholarships, awards, & honors, & always continuing his education). In addition, he wrote songs on the guitar, draws, acts, enjoys comedy, & has a passion for teaching & helping people. He has interests in many more areas & can talk to you about almost anything.
Copyright © 2018 WellThrive Elite - All Rights Reserved.